Sunday, November 10, 2013

Seven days of Soup: Butternut Squash and Pumpkin

 
 This week is going to be fabulous! I have a whole bunch of blogger friends that have sent me all their soup recipes and I'm posting all of them this week! There are over 60 and they all look super delicious!! (haha "soup-er"). I love soup, especially at this time of year. Nothing can warm you up better than a nice bowl of some. And so, here is day one of Seven days of Soup!


Butternut Squash and Pumpkin - I had actually never heard of butternut squash soup before, but this was one of the highest number of recipes I got back from my blog friends so it must be popular! It sure looks good! There are three pumpkin soup recipes thrown in here as well that look delightful! Hope you enjoy!





1. Butternut Squash Sausage Soup
http://www.secondchancetodream.com/2012/10/butternut-squash-sausage-soup.html

2. Butternut Squash Soup

3. Pumpkin Soup with Cinnamon Marshmallows

4. Thai Butternut Squash Soup

5. Pumpkin Apple Soup

6. Roasted Butternut Squash Soup

7. Roasted Pumpkin Soup

8. Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my Butternut Squash Soup in your collection. I pinned it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thanks for letting me use it :)

      Delete