Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Seven days of Soup: Soup with Chicken

 


Day 4 is soup with chicken. There's no place like home except . . . wherever you can make chicken soup! Nothing can make you feel more comfortable and at home than a good bowl of chicken soup. I have my own go-to recipe included in this round up (#9). I don't know how many times I've made it, but it's so delicious that you can't help but feel all warm and comfortable when you take a bite. And some of these other recipes look tasty beyond belief! I hope you enjoy!












 1. Chicken Soup and Biscuits

2. Quick Chicken Noodle Soup with Homemade Egg Noodles
 

3. Crock pot Chicken Tortilla Soup

4. Crock pot Chicken Enchilada Soup

5. Slow Cooker Buffalo Wing Soup

6. Chicken Tortilla Soup

7. Marge's Wild Rice Soup

8. Chicken Soup and Rice

9. Quick Chicken Noodle Soup

 10. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup

2 comments:

  1. Looks like this post is good for my soul! Love chicken soup when I'm sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! It's the best! :) Thanks for stopping by

      Delete