Saturday, November 16, 2013

Seven Days of Soup: Vegetable Soup



Can't believe it's the final day of this week of Soups! I saved the largest group for last which is the vegetable soups. These look so tasty that I could just dive into any of these bowls. Thanks to all the fabulous bloggers who shared their recipes with me so I could share them with all of you! I hope this round up of soup recipes keeps us all happy this winter :) Enjoy!!







 






 1. Cheesy French Onion Soup

2. Broccoli Cheese Soup

3. Crock pot French Onion Soup

4. Carrot Almond Soup

5. Creamy Carrot & Cauliflower Soup

6. Hearty Organic Vegetable Soup

7. Crock pot Minestrone Soup

8. Broccoli and Pea Pottage with Thyme

9. Vegetarian Tortilla Soup

10. Roasted Tomato Basil Soup

11. Minestrone Soup

12. Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup

 13. Tomato Soup

14. Brown Rice Vegetable Soup

15. Best Vegetable Soup

2 comments:

  1. Wow--these all look SO good! Thanks for sharing them--pinning!

    ReplyDelete