|Chandler and I|
|Wax figure? No . . this is the REAL deal! ;)|
- Sometimes I stick out my lip and pout until Chandler (my husband) gives me hugs.
- I often space out in class while I pick my split ends.
- Chicken noodle soup is my favorite meal.
- I hate spiders and I HATE bees.
- I'm a champion sardines player because I can squish into super small spaces.
- The coolest place I've been is Rome.
- I can never find pants long enough for my legs.
- My old man/actor crush is and forever will be Harrison Ford.
- I Love blogging because it gives me an excuse to do all the things I love to do and feel productive about it.
- I LOVE kitties, candy, and Harry Potter.
- I love buying clothes but only when it's a great bargain - almost nothing can make me feel as accomplished as this.
- This is my last semester of school.
- I spend my productive time studying, blogging, keeping the house clean, keeping my husband happy, and serving in my church (LDS).
- I spend my unproductive time eating shaved ice, watching White Collar and Drop Dead Diva, taking really long hot showers, sleeping in, cuddling up in a blanket with hot chocolate.
- When I was little I had a huge stealing problem - I stole rings from a friend, a play-dough rolling pin from my kindergarten teacher, a teething ring from my hair-cutter, and a fishing hook from a fishing store. Unfortunately I had very observant parents so I returned everything. ;)
- I LOVED stuffed animals - more than you could ever know!
- When I was in 3rd grade I kicked a hole in a door at school on purpose/accident and cut my leg on the glass - the door had to be replaced of course!
- I had my first crush in Preschool. I was convinced I was going to marry David Johnson because when we played dress-up he'd zip up my dress - and that's what married people do! (Obviously kids watch their parents closely!)
- Once of my favorite things to do as a kid was sell cookies on the corner with my brother for 25 cents. We always thought we were making bank! I remember one time a guy on a motorcycle stopped and emptied his whole change cup into our hands. It ended up being around 11 dollars - we were so Rich!! :)
In between years:
|My favorite move I learned on the ballroom team|
- One of the hardest things I had to do was move when I was 16. I had lived in the same town my whole life and had the same best friends since I was 2 years old (yes that's possible)! We moved 3 hours away and I hated it for the first 4 months because I wanted to hate it.When I finally got over myself it became the best learning and growth experience ever. I got some really good friends and even a husband eventually out of the move! I'll have to post the whole story eventually.
- I went to college at Snow in Ephraim, Utah first and it was a blast. Snow college is a GREAT transition school from high school to a university. It was just what I needed at that point in life. I was able to do so many things including be in institute choir, join the ballroom team, live with 9 awesome girls, and meet Elder Holland.
- I have 3 siblings - an older brother and two younger sisters. My brother is married and lives by us now so we get to do lots of things with him and his wife. My parents live 3 hours away but we try to visit them as often as we can.
- My husband has 4 siblings. He's the oldest and has 3 brothers and one sister. They're 5 hours away but again, we try to get down when we can. My favorite thing to do is spend time with family - I love it so much!
- I'm lucky to have a buff husband who rubs out all my knots after having been bent over the computer all day working on my blog.
- And... kids someday :)