Friday, August 2, 2013

Fab Fixes

There are a couple different kinds of fixes. Fix could mean a repair; something is broken or not working and is made to work again or work in a different way. Fix could also mean to adjust or arrange; to fix your hair or to fix a display or to fix dinner. Another meaning of fix is to make fast, firm, or stable; and in this sense I'm thinking of fixing your life - making it stable and firm. This blog is about all these kinds of fixes. I love being able to make things work in a creative way especially when it's been a problem I've been thinking about for a while. I love being able to make things look beautiful. And I love improving lives and making my own life stable and strong.

(P.S. I suppose the only thing I don't want the word "fixes" to apply to is heroin. LOL. This is a drug-free blog.)

And so here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment